Photographer Synthesis

I've completed yet another book, this time featuring myself and six other fantastic photographers from around the world. The photographers included are:

Clifford Ho - Kathrin Holzreiter - Jessica Jimerson - Myrto Gkiouli - Sonny Mikszath - Viera Remková - Kaius Loos

Bringing not only their story, but twenty five of some of their best works to date. You can pick up your copy here today:

www.createspace.com/4630081@

A photography gallery style book is something I've been wanting to put together for a long time now (going on a year), and it's hard to believe everything came together with artist from right here on dA in under one month!

I really look forward to getting hold of the first print copy myself! Because I'm really happy with the results of this book, I will be doing another dA community book, featuring artist next. Although the next one will only have a 1-2 or 2-4 page feature per artist, thus I will be able to feature an even larger group.

Till then, I hope everyone will enjoy Photographer Synthesis! :)

 photo PhotographerSynthesis_Cover.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts