Kickstarter Sucess

Yet another "Creepy Scarlett" (as of this issue is now only known as "Scarlett") issue has been funded by Kickstarted! While I have worked multiple issues as colorist & letterist, this issues I return only as letterist although I help out with other Photoshop editing work and so on. Being the last original member of the art team, there were pledge packages for (USA residents only) with items to be signed and shipped by me, a first. But a welcomed task for the return supportive fans of the comic.



The comics history of successes:






In other comic related news, I just finished lettering an eight page promo comic titled "Deep Space Mechanics" (sneak peek of pages 2-3 here: http://jesshavok.deviantart.com/art/Deep-Space-Mechanics-issue-1-page-2-3-454361843)





Comments

Popular Posts