Graduating

On December 16th, 2011 I graduated Westwood College of Technology for Game Art & Design with honors at the La Mirada Performing Arts Theater, in L.A.  I take this achievement with great anticipation for my future,  and respect.

This achievement is something I've aspired to do since I was twelve years old, and to me finishing college for Game Art shows that dreams really do come true. All it takes is motivation, and the will to succeed. 

Of course I do have my wonderful supportive family to thank, for sticking by me and encouraging me to seek out my goals from a young age. Moreover, my mom Annette Jimerson she has been an inspiration and a blessing to me in so many ways. She has been the best parent anyone could ask for and beyond.

The following are a few pictures from the ceremony, class picture and one with my receiving my diploma from Anaheim Dean Kathy Dropkin.



Comments

  1. Outstanding Work!!!, Love the reflections on the Mental Ray watch.
    Also, your subjects and Textures are very detailed, even more so then some games that are already out there!,
    Can't wait to buy you video game!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was wondering how you make something like that move in 3D?
    Fastanating Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gold eye: Thank you, your very kind. -One of the projects I'm working on (I, Zombie) is set to be released some time later this year.

    @JHudson: Thanks for your question. There's a process to it, the first thing is to create your 3D assets using a 3D modeling program such as 3Ds Max, Maya or Silo then import your model into a program that allows animation and or rendering (Max and Maya both offer that). From there you animate your items and render them out into video, or image sequence. There are lots of tutorials out there on this if your interested, you can find a few tutorials on my YouTube page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/JessxHavok

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..Hey Jessica, jimmy here. You've done some incredible work! And what a beautiful and accomplished young lady you've become. Certainly you have a bright and successful future ahead of you. I wish you all the best in your many endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jimmy: Thank you, I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts