Forgotten Features

I was reviewing some of my older work, and the places it had been featured. Like a walk down memory lane that I'm going to share with you. Even though I've grown (greatly in most cases), I thought it would be nice to show case those works. Sometimes old things are worth remembering. Just a fandom related work, that was done before I really branched off and learned to design with more freedom as I do now.
This first one show cases a couple vector illustrations as well is my photography, featured on the official "Blaqk Audio" press website :
http://www.brightblackheaven.com/fan-art/
This second one is a more recent work (the fifth image), featured on this custom costume creator site:
http://www.aicosu.com/fan-work.html
This was my first dabble into weapon design, featured for an upcoming game engine and game:

redash.org
The last one, reminds me of how far I've come as an artist. It really makes me look ahead to the future, with even more enthusiasm for more artistically expansions to come.

Comments

Popular Posts