Books

On the side to game art and game related work my major secondary is comic books. I've done several since I first began in the comic industry not long ago last July. Tiles including:

Project Noah's Ark, AprilSK,Virus Y, Nathaniel Demon for Gemini Comics and multiple freelance shorts as well.

However, aside from my in the works projects with Last Sunset Films (on the Pumpkinhead and Creepy Scarlett series). And a recently completed  ink clean/colorist position with Adept Films Inc. Publishing Division (on the Agape coloring book). I'm also working on one of my own, however close to completion it will remain unwraps until its finished.

Colorist work is really enjoyable work to me, that really goes along with game art territory, as my primary focus is 3D modeling and texturing. The texturing aspect for me is a smooth transition to colorist related work. Though these books are side projects, they were worth mentioning in this update post. So be on the lookout for those titles.

Comments

Popular Posts