High Poly Love

Just dropped in to give an update on what I've been working on as of lately. Outside my Art Lead and Environment roles at Panzer Gaming Studios, Random Otaku Games and Dark Wing Studios. I've picked up yet another job, working again on the Creepy Scarlett comic book series as the colorist (with you can check out the previews for here). Comic books are joy (even though a page takes up to a half a day). Aside from those, I've been doing some high poly modeling for the love of high poly modeling (meaning for my portfolio). Hard to come by free time, but I squeeze it without distrusting my schedule balance. All the games I am currently working on (though grand) are low poly, and I felt the need to exercise my high poly skills and more importantly improve them future. Below is the start of several high poly piece, I will be producing over the next month or so:

Comments

Popular Posts